QuestDrive helps you to access all files on your Oculus Quest via HTTP or FTP. Wireless and without any additional PC software. It also works on Mobile Phones!
- Optionally runs in the background on the Quest (even in standby) with optional autostart on boot and needs almost no resources.
- File upload functionality
- Shortlinks for quick navigation to VideoShots and Screenhosts
- supports FTP ( Not all commands are implemented. The common feature are supported: upload, download, delete, rename, list and others. )
- should also work on Oculus Go and any other Android Device
- Install QuestDrive via SideQuest
- Start QuestDrive with SideQuest-TV or any other app launcher wich can start 2D Apps
- Click „Start server“
- In the Bottom line you will find the URL e.g „Server is running at http://192.168.178.81:7123„
- Open this URL in any Browser from your local network
- enable FTP server (if the server is running, you have to stop and restart it after enabling)
- Use a FTP client, like FileZilla with following login
- User : quest
- Password: drive
- Port: 51041