Forum

[Solved] 2 java errors, please help  

RSS

zelectah
(@zelectah)
06/10/2018 11:07 am  

Hello,

I just discovered the yeelights and your program a few days age. It is exactly what I need for my gaming room, so I gave it a try.

I set everything up on my test pc and it worked just right out off the box. But when I set it up on my arcade pc and installed jeelight, I got these 2 error messages. I beleive it has something to do with java runtime, so I installed the latest 64bit version on my win 10 pro system, but it still giving me these errors.

Any help or suggestions?

Failed to find:

"C\Program Files\JeeLight\runtime\bin\server\jvm.ddl"

JeeLight.exe

"Failed to locate JNI_CreateJavaJM"

Thank you in advance,

zelectah

ReplyQuote
Blueforcer
(@blueforcer)
Developer Admin
06/10/2018 11:18 am  

I'm guessing you used the windows installer? Then you don't have to download the runtime. It is already included in the installer and will used instead of the system JRE. Did you check if the missing file is really missing?.

For testing you can also start the jar file wich is located in the installation folder in "App". This will start JeeLight with the systems java runtime. Please tell me if this work.

P

ReplyQuote
zelectah
(@zelectah)
06/10/2018 11:56 am  

Yes, I installed the win version and the missing file is where it should be.

The Jar file is working like a charm. I will work with that, but it still 'meh' the win installation is not working on one of my pcs :/.

I will order a few more of the lights and will give it run on a third pc.

If it is interesting for you, I will keep you updated and maybe post some pics or videos, if you like.

ReplyQuote
Blueforcer
(@blueforcer)
Developer Admin
08/10/2018 8:23 pm  

Are you running 32Bit Windows? I think the installer only works in 64Bit. didnt test it with 32 since we have 2018^^

Sure, would be nice.

This post was modified 2 months  ago 2 times by Blueforcer

ReplyQuote
zelectah
(@zelectah)
09/10/2018 8:36 am  

No, I am runnig it on a Win 10 pro 64bit Edition on all 3 pcs. Just the one got the problems.

But the Jar file saved it, thanks ;).

When I installed all 4 bulbs in my room, I'll make a video and upload it to yt. So if you like it, you can link it and use it as a promotion or so.

ReplyQuote
Blueforcer
(@blueforcer)
Developer Admin
10/10/2018 8:27 pm  

I will do of course! Thank you

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register