Forum

Compatibility with more APIs  

RSS

ageorgios
(@ageorgios)
12/09/2018 10:52 am  

It would be great if you added support for other devices as well, such as MagicHome

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Magic-Home-Mini-RGB-RGBW-Wifi-Controller-For-Led-Strip-Panel-light-Timing-Function-16million-colors/32686853650.html

ReplyQuote
Blueforcer
(@blueforcer)
Developer Admin
12/09/2018 10:57 am  

Since there are tons of such controllers (and i dont own any of them) its hard to manage all of the Protocols.
Maybe in the future, and with the help of the community, i will buy such devices and try to implement it.

This post was modified 3 months  ago by Blueforcer

ReplyQuote
ageorgios
(@ageorgios)
12/09/2018 2:12 pm  

You can publish your project as open source and let the community handle the various devices. I certainly can help.

Is there any thought of opening the project up or are you willing to keep it closed source?

ReplyQuote
Blueforcer
(@blueforcer)
Developer Admin
12/09/2018 6:26 pm  

For now it will not be opensource.

Anyway, since the backend is completely designed for yeelights, it is not easy to integrate other devices at the moment. this requires a complete redesign. But if you have the appropriate API, I'd like to take a look at it.

ReplyQuote
ageorgios
(@ageorgios)

Blueforcer liked
ReplyQuote
ageorgios
(@ageorgios)
11/10/2018 7:38 pm  
Posted by: ageorgios

https://github.com/Danielhiversen/flux_led

python -m flux_led 192.168.1.100 -C gradual 95 "(0,0,255)"

ReplyQuote
Blueforcer
(@blueforcer)
Developer Admin
14/10/2018 12:35 am  

JeeLight doesnt work with python so i have to programm it in Java completely by my own.

But since I don't have the time at the moment and the community is very, very quiet (for me it doesn't make sense on the old hardware) it's not really worth working on it at the moment.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register