Welcome to my first open source project. This documentation is maintained to the best of my knowledge and belief. However, it can of course happen that errors creep in. If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact the Facebook group. They’ll be happy to help you.
Here are a few links:
AWTRIX is a smart WiFi-capable clock based on an ESP8266.
- Time and date via NTP server
- Current weather via Openweathermap
- Simulation of a virtual “pet” with different emotions
- Game of Life
- Youtube Counter
- Facebook Counter
- Twitter Counter
- DHT Senor reading
- Fire simulation
- Control and configuration via BLYNK, MQTT, UDP or Android App
- Automatic brightness control via LDR
- easy Firmware update via WiFi or Web or Autoupdate
The case is designed in Fusion360 and printed in 3D. You can get the STL-Files from Thingiverse:https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2791276